We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Marketing Manager in our Chicago area office. The position will be a direct liaison between our client base and operations personnel to promote forensic consulting services. Expectations of this role include: promptly addressing client needs related to services sought; building trust; creating lasting, value driven relationships; communicating comprehensively and effectively; solving problems creatively and efficiently to expand and build the business and client base.
The position requires prior face to face business development experience, the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks, managing the entire sales cycle from identification of a prospect to receipt of sales through account management. In return for your talent and effort, we offer a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for advancement.
- Responsible for the development and execution of competitive sales and marketing strategies designed to secure maximum market potential and client satisfaction.
- Market the company’s services to prospective clients (i.e. insurance carriers, law firms, corporate and commercial clients and municipalities/government agencies) in order to secure new accounts and repeat business.
- Reinforces relationships with current clients through regular contact and promotion of value added services for future business.
- Makes 16-20 in person new client contacts each week to penetrate the market and increase market share.
- Maintains and updates client relationship management system database and individual sales & marketing activityreports.
- Receives incoming assignments from clients and assists in identification and assignment of qualified consultants to oversee and execute each assignment.
- Maintains good relationships among company operations personnel, serving as liaison between them and our clients.
- Assists in handling and resolving client concerns and issues.
- Secures, coordinates and manages presentation of continuing education seminars for insurance carriers, law firms, and associations.
- Participates in key marketing strategies, industry events, trade shows, and electronic contract programs.
- Attend client related professional and social functions, conventions and events as needed to promote the company and our services. This will require occasional after business hours work.
- 4 yearBachelor’s Degree; course of study B.S. preferred, but will consider B.A. with appropriate experience, M.B.A. a plus.
- Track record of responsibility and success; minimum 5 years professional level experience in business development, one on one meetings, client relationship management, sales and/or account management.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), follow up, presentation and interpersonal skills.