Are you a go getter? We need a Business Development professional to develop relationships with litigation law firms, insurance adjusters and other companies than can utilize our forensic engineering services in the Denver area.
Rimkus Consulting Group has 49 offices in the US and London and provides outstanding services to discovering the facts regarding a failure or loss and providing the evidence and opinion if necessary in a court of law. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for advancement.
If you can sell professional services and want a quality company with an excellent reputation to work for then please submit your resume.
Responsibilities will be to expand ’ network of contacts within the Insurance, Legal, Construction and Property Development communities, fostering business opportunities with existing and new clients and pursuing new business opportunities in the insurance, legal, and construction areas. Account Management for existing client base with local, regional, and national reach. To development of business from Insurance contacts within Property, Auto, General Liability, SIU, Construction, Product Liability, and other lines of insurance. And also develop strategies for increasing outreach to clients to add to the firm’s client base. Arrange business opportunity meetings between operations management and key Insurance, Legal, Construction and Property Development industry decision makers. As the District Manager, manage the engineers and projects in the office. Coordinate capabilities presentations, particularly for the construction market. As operations management develop responses to RFQs and RFPs Directly manage all Accounts Receivable collection efforts. Assess potential partnerships for co-marketing opportunities. Maintain awareness of market conditions and potential opportunities. Meet organizational objectives while adapting to industry fluctuations and development of annual marketing plan in conjunction with the District’s annual Business Plan. Understand and communicate breadth and depth of services and capabilities.
- Bachelordegreerequired, Marketing/Business degreepreferred, MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years’ business to business, professional level sales, preferred.
- Working knowledge of the insurance and legal industries, preferred.
- Experience in selling and/or working within the insurance and/or legal industries, preferred,
- CPCU or other insurance industry designations will be helpful. We want a high energy, outgoing and self-motivated individual who is articulate in both written and oral communications.
- You must understand the importance of effective teamwork. Possess the ability to gain access and effectively interact at high levels within client organizations.
- Proficiency with contact management database software Microsoft CRM, preferred.
- Ability to develop client base by attending after-hours business related events and social functions.