At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Support to US-wide Retail business segment in all aspects of strategic and tactical marketing to attract potential customers and retain existing accounts. Working within the context of the business’ strategy, in-year and longer term growth and profitability goals and priorities, develop and successfully implement a prioritized Retail marketing plan that best delivers the strategy and goals. Responsibilities cover:
- Helping shape the business growth strategy through research, competitive analysis and customer insights.
- Creating strong and impactful marketing content for use in internal and customer communications, marketing and sales campaigns, sales training materials, digital (Social and website), press, event materials and brochures and presentations
- Ensure value propositions to target customers are compelling and differentiated
- Target customer profiling, retention and profitability analysis
- Offer development support
- Branding, Brand compliance and Brand awareness initiatives
- Drive targeted lead generation through data driven analytics, events, marketing, advertising and sales campaigns (Eloqua) ensuring sales ready leads. Measure success and refine approaches to ensure optimal delivery of business growth and retention goals at highest ROI.
- Work closely with Retail sales leaders and managers to build robust pipelines in CRM systems and measure success of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Retail sales members, US Land commercial leadership team, Corporate Marketing and other key stakeholders.
- 5+ Years in a Marketing Manager or Specialist role. Experience working in downstream oil retail marketing and/or distributors/jobberships a plus.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems and make recommendations based on solid analysis.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others – up, down and across.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo in spirit of delivering better outcomes for the business.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
- Very effective communicator – written and verbal skills.
- Business Administration or related work experience minimum 5 years.
- MS Office Suite advanced education and experience including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Advanced education and experience in Adobe Suite products including, but not limited to PhotoShop, InDesign, and Acrobat. Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems including but not limited to Salesforce.
- Marketing automation tools and strategies (Eloqua ideal).
- Advanced education in Google My Business product suite including data analytics.
- Experience in creative writing in a professional environment.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Will be involved with corporate digital marketing team with workshops at corporate office in Miami, FL. Travel to other World Fuel Services offices based on project team involvement and workshops.