Marketing Manager Job Summary:
A national provider of radiology services seeks a savvy, independent Marketing Specialist to manage the creation and publication of materials for marketing initiatives for east coast medical imaging centers. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing a comprehensive suite of marketing collateral and ensuring a captivating online presence for the company.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment--simultaneously working on a variety of marketing initiatives at all levels of the organization. We are looking for a results-oriented candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong background in digital media marketing.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Works with sales directors and upper management to develop, design, execute and manage expenditures for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with implementing company's campaigns to engage consumers and further brand awareness of the company.
- Develops marketing collateral to promote services and equipment, including flyers, brochures, case studies and medical reference guides.
- Performs independent research and gathers information for marketing materials.
- Plans and executes open houses and other marketing events. May require light travel.
- Works closely with design and advertising agencies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and staying abreast of the latest trends in healthcare marketing.
LocationARS-Admin_Marketing-23220Area of InterestManagementRequirements
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of advertising, marketing and branding principles.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Publisher) and experience working with content management systems.
- Strong project management skills (planning and execution) with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle moderately complex assignments under minimal supervision.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising or related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in healthcare marketing or similar consumer-based marketing.
- Understanding of how to use online platforms to improve the effectiveness of digital media campaigns.