Employing a digital-first mindset, you’ll develop and execute Private Equity & Transaction Advisory marketing campaigns aligned to the practice’s strategic goals and business plan. Working closely with the Industry Marketing Leader and content partners, you will develop insights that challenge thinking, with greater focus on business implications, driving lead-gen activity and maximizing marketplace impact. This role works agilely with practice teams to co-develop and coordinate go-to-market programs aligned around key audience issues and themes and leverages clear, data-based metrics to optimize audience reach.
- Assist in defining and shaping the business’ growth agenda as part of Industry leadership team and managing stakeholders
- Play a leading role in creating best-in-class issue-based industry marketing programs that drive revenue growth, overseeing all go-to-market activities across the market through a single industry strategic plan that aligns both Transactions Advisory Service Line and Regional Sector plans to CB’s industry priorities and growth strategy
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry issues, trends and long-term implications for CB’s brand. Good understanding of the business, market and regulatory issues facing the key markets
- Understanding of external buyers and effectively translate market insights into top-notch go-to-market industry programs
- Work collaboratively to plan and execute external industry-focused sponsorships, webinars and podcasts that meet our business goals and demonstrate our value proposition
- Support other related marketing projects as defined by business plans that intersect with Private Equity Industry and Transactions Advisory Service Line
- Oversee marketing budget, ensuring compliance with planning, quality and risk management processes
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a professional services environment
- 1+ years of relevant experience in marketing Transactions, Private Equity or related businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentations, listening and influencing skills
- Demonstrate business understanding for key area of responsibility informed by research, data and engagement with stakeholders
- Adept at using marketing technologies and tools and leveraging them to develop marketing campaigns that drive results.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or other related applications.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently when necessary in a virtual work environment, while maintaining connectivity with the Industry and Advisory Marketing leaders and other members of the practice.