Job Description JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for planning and executing the marketing strategy for The Princeton Review's graduate level tutoring, test prep and admissions products. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background in building and executing integrated marketing plans, is results driven, and thrives in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a cutting-edge marketer with strategic, creative and business acumen to help take our organization to the next level.
- Manage the grad marketing plan including, but not limited to, promotions, media, collateral, premiums, events, direct mail, on campus activities, prospect communication, social media and book launches.
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing activities on driving business results and develop strategies to optimize performance
- Work closely with the product, sales and operations teams to ensure marketing activities support business objectives
- Lead cross-functional marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Serve as the graduate marketing expert on the national marketing team, with a deep understanding of the needs and desires of the various target audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 3-5+ years' experience
- A thorough understanding of how to build and execute against a marketing plan
- Able to develop and move projects forward with a high degree of independence and autonomy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to mobilize and lead teams quickly and effectively.
- Prior experience with building and executing a marketing plan
- Prior experience with e-commerce and global/national multi-channel retail or services brands preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills, analytical skills and financial acumen
- Bring a strong passion for our mission, excitement for company, and pragmatism to the execution
- Excellent time management skills, able to manage to tight deadlines in fast paced environment.