- Partner and work close with country director, sales and regional HQ team to develop in-country marketing strategies and ensure executions to plan for enterprise customer segment.
- Execute marketing strategies along the customer journey with good focus on digital and social engagements.
- Develop US marketing plan, which includes identifying potential customer segments and alignment with Sales and business in the go-to-market strategy.
- Execute effective lead generation programs to develop qualified opportunities for sales team.
- Plan and organize leadership events, customer events, seminars, business forums, luncheons and/or to achieve market communication.
- Develop and maintain actionable and addressable customer database, and market information such as competitive landscape and analysis. Provide constant feedback to management market insights.
- Source, train and manage 3rd party telemarketing agency to drive qualified leads.
- Responsible and partner HQ for executing in-country digital marketing strategies to achieve targets.
- Partner HQ and business on content creation (digital/social/below the line) to support the marketing plan.
- Degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Candidate with at least 5years of experience with good digital and social involvement and experience in integrated marketing.
- Familiarity with enterprise telecom business in both US and Asia Pacific; and experience in telecom products/ services especially in Global Wide Area Network (WAN) and Cyber Security.
- Asia Pacific regional experience is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, outgoing, and versatile. Strong team work and communications skill. Ability to work across functions and with different key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Digital analytics
- Driven individual with strong focus on returns of marketing investment and business needs.
- Marketing agency experience an advantage.