Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring marketing activities for Penumbra products, and will play a pivotal role in the launch and delivery of Penumbra's life saving products. Combining day-to-day marketing activities with critical strategy planning and execution, you will maintain close communication with physician customers, sales territory managers, and global marketing team members.
What You'll Work On
- Participate on cross-functional launch team to ensure successful delivery of new products to sales organization and end users.
- Manage continuing U.S. customer and field-oriented product support activities.
- Implement promotion strategies, ensuring accuracy of product communication content.
- Participate in field training on company products, and in the development of training materials.
- Identify market opportunities to maximize market penetration.
- Manage an ongoing evaluation of company products in the marketplace, with emphasis on customer needs and perceptions.
- Articulate and reinforce high level positioning concepts to the field organization.
- Support global marketing activities through communication and other support for regional sales and marketing team members.
- Participate in developing detailed marketing literature and other sales tools for the Penumbra products assigned.
- 30 - 40% travel.
What You Bring
- Creativity and a passion for innovation.
- At least three years progressively responsible marketing experience in the medical device field.
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, biology or related discipline. MBA a plus
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning and growth are constant.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.