Marketing Manager Partner
The Partner Marketing Manager will manage third-party partner initiatives for the Transient Division. This will include campaign setup and execution with partners, creative optimization, reporting duties, and all other tasks associated with the ownership and maintenance of partner relationships. The manager will work collaboratively with a wide range of internal teams across the enterprise (Sales Division, Media, Analytics, Distribution, Brand Strategy, Ecommerce, and property marketing) for the purpose of aligning MGMRI goals and objectives with those of partner organizations. The manager will always strive to communicate a single MGM Resorts message to each partner.
The Partner Marketing Manager must have a data-first mentality, and continually endeavor to elevate the impact of his/her campaigns to increase overall profit. Additionally, the Partner Marketing Manager will lead the effort of implementing and maintaining an insights-based global marketing strategy for use by the entire transient sales division.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develop and execute marketing tactics, including but not limited to, e-newsletters, database segmentation strategies, metasearch and other bidded tactics, homepage takeovers, sponsorship opportunities, display banner placements, landing page optimization, content marketing, brochure/travel trade advertising, etc.
- Establish expertise in all MGMRI product offerings, corporate messaging and brand standards, and partner capabilities.
- Demonstrate ability to synthesize long-term and ad-hoc campaigns to bring the most value to each stakeholder. Be a brand advocate and champion MGMRI first and foremost, while recognizing the unique attributes of each partner.
- Develop and execute regular tests (ad-copy, Banners, landing pages) and monitor/report on results.
- Work alongside each marketing partner as well as internal colleagues to perform analysis and reporting. Compile performance metrics for each component of the partner relationship, and provide actionable insights for regular scheduled meetings.
- Manage and collaborate with individual account teams at each metasearch partner company. Understand business objectives unique to each partner and translate those into actionable plans and tactics.
- Schedule and lead regular performance meetings with third-party counterparts. Proactively collaborate with counterparts for innovation and campaign optimization.
- Provide digital market intelligence & analysis via third-party platform that produces actionable insights for Transient Division and other MGMRI Corporate Entities.
- Manage complex paid media campaigns across multiple verticals and partnerships.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, or Business Management or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in hotel marketing, hospitality, travel or gaming industry.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies within marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- An understanding of cooperative marketing agreements and campaign management of co-op marketing.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.