The Marketing Manager is tenacious, organized, detail oriented, results-driven and is responsible for collaborating with the Director of Marketing to strategize and execute a proactive, measureable, and effective marketing plan that leverages internal and external communication in order to maximize revenue and awareness for Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. This person will work with each business unit leader to develop programs and campaigns that include traditional and digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with integrated marketing plans and initiative calendar.
- Manage media strategy, schedule and execution.
- Work with the digital marketing agency to strategize and execute retargeting, social and programmatic advertising and SEO.
- Develop, maintain and execute 90-day email marketing calendar. Plan, write, execute and track email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze campaign performance metrics, online activity data and market research findings on a regular basis with the ability to immediately identify and react to changes.
- Conduct regular audits of website content and images to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness.
- Work with Director of Revenue Management and Director of Marketing to develop timely packages that support business needs and drive revenue.
- Work with department heads on an ongoing basis to strategize according to individual business needs, establish goals and execute tactics to meet goals.
- Assist with the oversight of the Marketing Coordinator position.
- Brainstorm and supportpromotions on all relevant social media platforms in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Review, edit and proof all marketing collateral in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Conduct regular tracking and reporting of all programs in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure accuracy of spend and forecasting.
- Research and stay well-informed of emerging trends in marketing, competitor trends and offerings.
- Monitor and ensure internal and external communication is updated, leveraged and represents the brand.
- Attend weekly rev-merch meeting in order to collaborate and strategy revenue driving initiatives.
- Oversee all online profiles.
- Oversee and assist with monthly report preparation.
- Degree in communications or marketing, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years progressive professional experience in traditional and digital marketing
- Proven track record of executing marketing campaigns that yield positive results
- Excellent writing skills