Palo Alto, CA
Industry: Content Management•
Not Specified years
Posted 421 days agoby Carol Zimmerman
Manager, B2B Buyer’s Journey
We are looking for an experienced Digital Lifecycle / Buyer’s Journey Marketing Manager with an emphasis on B2B marketing to develop strategies and implement programs to activate, engage, retain, cross-sell and increase customer LTV for our global customers by accelerating the buyer’s journey. Think right message, right place, right time leveraging predictive analytics. You will develop end-to-end promotional and lifecycle-based communication programs reaching multiple customer segments across all forms of Digital media including email, social, mobile, and web. You will assess performance and optimize – championing the organization to transform from ‘lightly targeted’ to best-in-class relevant engagements. You will partner withinternal and external teams to navigate strategy and execution will be a key tenant of this role. This role reports to the VP, Digital Marketing and Buyer’s Journey.
· Utilize best practices in leveraging our CRM platform to develop cross-channel customer journeys, set-up logical and predictive-analytics rules based creative messaging, develop and monitor testing scenarios and regularly surface business analytics and insights to program managers. This includes implementing lifecycle strategies, marketing automation, user segmentation/scoring, surveys, and leveraging dynamic/triggered messaging to optimize campaign responsiveness.
· Work in partnership with Product Marketing, as well as broader marketing and product business groups to develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which includes campaign planning and design, target criteria selection, health monitoring, and analysis.
· Support product marketing team with reporting set-up to help provide required data and analysis to read-out against campaigns, tests and channel level impact. Ensure reporting automation and accuracy, timeliness of reports available from directly managed CRM systems.
· Provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but aren’t limited to the following:
· Set-up and deploy complex and automated communication journeys
· Set up business rules that drive content, triggers, audience segmentation and channel selection/cadence
· Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions
· Manage schedule of deployment to optimize user response/experience and actively manage contact list size & health
· Develop, set up, execute and own on-going test plan Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 7+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct marketingexperience in a fast-paced consumer or b2b environment, preferably within a subscription or lifecycle based business. Agency or client side welcome.
· Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required, such as Marketo or Adobe Campaign (aka Neolane), etc.
· Advanced knowledge of relational databasetechnology for development of trigger-based lifecycle programs.
· Experience with start to finish planning, executing omni-channel direct marketing CRM programs including email, SMS, mobile push and site notifications. Strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated.
· Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics. Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing required.
· Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
· Experience working in a matrix organization preferred. Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence. Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
· Bachelor’s Degreerequired. MBA desired.