Requisition Number: 73668
This position is responsible for the developing, implementing, measuring and optimizing of highly effective and integrated digital marketing strategies designed to grow key business units within Insight. This includes interacting with media technologies/platforms (Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Display, etc.) as well as collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to build data-driven media plans that deliver Return on Investment (ROI). This position will manage a team and collaborate cross-functionally to implement strategies that improve engagement and increased revenue opportunities.
As a Paid Media Marketing Manager, you will
- Develop an overall media marketing strategy to develop long-term relationships with clients using online media strategies – from acquisition to advocacy
- Monitor digital strategies and industry trends to identify new opportunities to improve the digital client experience or drive more revenue using digital marketing tools
- Own media strategy and agency relationship while ensuring proper execution and budget management on all contracts and agreements
- Act as the subject matter expert for search, programmatic and social ensuring proper utilization of all channels available
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities and develop roadmaps
- Work collaboratively with fellow marketing managers and senior leaders to execute on the go-to-market strategy with the ultimate goal to increase response rates, engagement and drive measurable pipeline/won revenue
- Manage and empower a dynamic team of talented individuals
- All other assigned duties
What you bring to Insight:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of hands-on paid media marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of media technologies/platforms (Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, programmatic display, etc.)
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates as needed
- Experience managing and empowering a team of people
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Strong writing, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think creatively about marketing testing techniques and personalization options
- Experience in creating digital marketing strategies and plans that drive incremental revenue and other growth goals for business-to-business (technology industry strongly preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university, minimum 5 to 7 years of related experience in online advertising, or combination of education and experience.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||