Are you the person we are looking for?
The primary purpose of this position is to successfully develop, execute and measure digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on Paid media campaigns. This role requires good working knowledge and experience with Ad platforms (Search, Social and Display), Analytics, marketing automation and CRM tools and be able to develop and implement data science techniques. The person is required to be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude; and a strong belief in the importance of partnering with internal stakeholders and cross function teams.
- Successfully execute inbound and outbound digital marketing paid tactics esp. Search, Social and Programmatic Display
- Maintain campaign backend operations (budget allocation, UTM for tagging/ tracking, setting up pixels etc.) and formulate data integration techniques to utilize available platforms and tools
- Utilize strong analytical skills to understand and measure campaign metrics and KPI’s and provide meaningful analysis of campaign performance by leveraging Ad platforms, Analytics, Marketing Automation and CRM platforms.
- Focus on innovative techniques to successfully target the audience/ acquisition by persona, function, industry etc. and ensure insights and best practices are followed to improve all ongoing and upcoming campaigns.
- Utilize strong project management skills to work closely with team members and ensure timely execution of all campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- A minimum 7 years with a BS/BA or 5 years with an MS/MA experience in successfully executing digital marketing programs preferably in a B2B environment
- Post-graduate coursework may be preferred.
- Digital Marketing experience must cover the gamut of Search (Google, Bing AdWords), Social Media (Li, FB, Tw) and Display Marketing platforms (AdRoll/RollWorks etc.) for end-to-end campaign management
- Proficiency in Marketing automation and CRM tools will be added advantage
- Require hands-on experience with Google & Adobe Analytics; Web/ CMS experience will be added advantage
- Marketing, Communications or hi-tech experience preferred