OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best products and outstanding customer service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come.
Our Newest Opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of a wide range of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives at OneDigital. This individual will work directly with the marketing, sales, operations and IT teams to support a variety of OneDigital marketing initiatives designed to drive growth and support retention both upmarket and down. The marketing manager will work collaboratively to identify marketing needs and plan, implement and manage marketing strategies to address those needs.
- Build, manage and own specific marketing programs in support of the larger corporate marketing strategy.
- Work with the Director of Content Marketing to develop content strategies, positioning statements and key messaging to support marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to develop and produce and/or update collateral, educational materials, and other promotional items required to promote OneDigital solutions and services.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to design metrics and processes for reporting on marketing activities, programs, and campaigns to measure success/return on investment (ROI).
- Serve as key liaison for day-to-day marketing activities with corporate and digital marketing; ensuring that information is shared across the organization.
- Source relevant original content to support corporate content initiatives
- Coordinate with and manage outside vendor relationships as needed
- Assist with a variety of day-to-day corporate marketing activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to effectively build relationships and high level management of internal and external stakeholders; experience managing large, complex, strategic, and collaborative relationships
- Display a strong marketing sense, with proven ability to deliver high-quality, engaging and impactful marketing strategies and assets that drive business outcomes
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing, sales, client services and IT
- Specific understanding of how to plan, create and execute nurture campaigns through email marketing automation platforms (Eloqua or Marketo)
- Broad understanding of SEO and digital media, social channels and content, and familiarity with graphics, illustration, video, blog and website production, vendors and tools
- Demonstrated record of successfully executing high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple deadlines, and coordinate support across multiple departments
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Highly organized work style with a rigorous attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a demonstrated commitment to driving results
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- 8 or more years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably within the SMB and benefits/hr technology or insurance space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Tracking Code 613-540