The consumer / shopper journey from awareness to conversion is experiencing an unprecedented change. From emerging eCommerce shopping platforms (grocery pick-up and delivery) to significant advancements in retailer CRM and digital media, the CPG retail marketing landscape has changed forever. Winning in this environment requires skills in; Consumer Marketing, Professional selling, Technology, Media and understanding Omni Channel commerce.
The Omnichannel Marketing Manager leads a division focused Team of eBusiness and Retail Marketing experts responsible for developing a comprehensive OMNI Channel Marketing and Sales Strategy for the Division/Category. These strategies include; eBusiness Assortment priorities and Innovation, 'always on' Digital Shelf content and eSearch, Drive Period Solo and Multi Brand Campaigns activating in store and online. The role is a business leader and is responsible for building an Investment strategy to support the strategic priorities along with maintaining and reporting on the monthly Dynamic Forecast. The role collaborates with Division, Center of Excellence (COE), Customer Category Sales Development (CCSD), Shopper Insights, Finance and Sales Teams. Working in close partnership with the OMNI Retail Marketing and eSales team to develop the commercial objectives and strategies to win in the market place.
- Champion 'Category First' mindset and develop plans to drive demand and conversion in the OMNI Space
- Lead OMNI Channel Planning for Division (collaborate with CCSD and Brand Teams) to develop clear eBusiness Channel Strategy; identifying and recommending Division eBusiness & Omni priorities
- Develop/support category-level strategies and programs to drive overall growth at eBusiness/Omni accounts, and garner division disproportionate share; lead category captaincy from Marketing view
- Optimize assortment (including leading category competitive analysis); support brand eBusiness-optimized sku development
- Develop Clear Investment Strategy for Division and ensure Dynamic Forecast (Revenue and Investments) are clearly communicated to stakeholders and managed flawlessly (15%).
- Lead eContent and OMNI Promotional Campaign Strategies including creating strategy for Division on eSearch and Digital Shelf content (with support from Brand Teams)
- Create insight-based Promotional Drive Period Campaigns and Tool Kits for National & Customer Specific Retail Marketing:
- solo Brand and Innovation activations
- multi-brand activations
- scale event activations
- Ensure holistic business plans are achieved across the entire path to purchase for key brands within the division and activated at priority customers
- Ensure alignment in media planning and purchasing exists (brand and shopper) through clear communication with Brand, CME, and Agency Teams. Manage Shopper budgeting process and strategy for key Division's key brands and customers.
- Be the expert on retailer marketing ecosystems for the Division- Share shopper best practices across Divisions. Work closely with OMNI Strategy Director – NUSA to develop overall OMNI Learning and Education Plans
- Lead and Develop Direct reports and ensure their development and growth
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6 years of experience in Sales or Marketing, leading marketing and shopper communication projects including digital and media strategies
- 2 years of experience managing people
- Knowledge of Nestlé and its trade customer base
- Able to travel 10%
- Strong marketing and promotion experience
- Deep understanding of focus retailers and their go-to-market strategies
- Corporate priorities, merch strategy, strengths, weaknesses and marketing assets
- Ability to influence within and across Divisions
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners is required
- Experience developing strategic plans, such as communication campaigns or commercialization strategies is required
- Experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer/shopper behavior is required
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.