The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and executing project pursuits. The candidate will manage the marketing team, including those responsible for design, branding, and publishing for Okland material. Successful candidates must be able to manage multiple project at the same time, while serving as the subject matter expert on Okland’s public brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and execute project pursuits, from proposal and interview to project wins.
- Produce comprehensive and creative marketing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business development, preconstruction, ICT and operations.
- Develop strong relationships with proposal teams, operations, and support departments.
- Research and interview technical staff to create original compelling marketing content.
- Draw from and collaborate with diverse resources from department heads to individual contributors.
- Keep marketing collateral accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
- Maintain and manage the marketing database.
- Lead and manage the marketing team.
- Engage Okland talent programs to mentor and develop team.
- Department lead to attract, recruit, and retain marketing talent.
- Maintain department budget as applicable.
- Engage Okland’s finance and other support teams in project pursuits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 7+ year of experience in marketing roles and/or related field.
- Broad functional experience in marketing, market research, advertising.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Manage multiple pursuits simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic style.
- Highly organized with strong execution skills.
- Prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
- Demonstrate company’s core values.