We have an immediate need for a Marketing Manager of Medicare Communications to help drive innovative, direct response marketing that supports our long-term membership growth goals. This new role within the Aetna Government Marketing team is responsible for helping develop, execute and manage the creative strategy and integrated plans that drive leads and sales of our Medicare products. The Marketing Manager will lead Medicare advertising and marketing creative campaigns and will manage multiple, simultaneous campaigns from strategy to final execution with multiple agency partners.
The successful candidate will be a results-driven marketer with experience developing and implementing direct-to-consumer (DTC) and/or brand marketing assets and integrated campaigns in highly regulated industries such as insurance or financial services and will:
- Lead creative development with Aetna Medicare program managers to develop our year-round advertising and marketing campaigns that attract new to Medicare consumers turning age 65. This includes strategy and creative brief development, project management and oversight of integrated campaign asset execution for television, digital, newspaper, outdoor, radio and social.
- Co-lead a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign during the Annual Open Enrollment Period (AEP) that will drive sales among over age 65 switchers
- Provide additional creative consultation to other Government products lines such as Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Supplement Insurance.
- Collaborate with Medicare program managers and local sales leaders to ensure local market alignment that support sales and growth goals.
- Partner with advertising agencies and internal teams to ensure creative brief and deliverables for each marketing campaign are on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Work with the Medicare Marketing Director and Enterprise Content team to develop the Medicare content strategy and marketing assets
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in marketing and/or brand management managing advertising and creative production on the agency or client side
Proven experience turning research insights into brand, product and content marketing strategy
Excellent communication and presentation skills with a solid working knowledge of the media planning process
Ability to lead multi-channel marketing campaigns within a highly-matrixed, fast-paced organization and deliver against demanding timelines while consistently delivering high quality work.
Proven ability to contribute to marketing program execution with the ability to organize and oversee multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Proven leadership skills, including decision facilitation, influencing and change management.
Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/Communications/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Direct marketing/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/7-10 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/7-10 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Adobe Acrobat Suite v5/7-10 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/7-10 Years/End User
Flexible telework / office-based schedule (must live near certain office location)
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing organization that is truly helping its members achieve their health ambitions and age actively.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click to review the benefits associated with this position.