$80K — $100K *
The Sage Group's Client has an opportunity to join a mission-driven organization doing great work supporting our Seniors.
The marketing Manager conceives, plans, and executes marketing strategies to drive consumer engagement, raise awareness, educate prospects, generate leads, and foster retention and satisfaction.
1. Develop and Implement Marketing Strategies
a. Build business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing campaigns and tactics.
b. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders.
c. Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, Lifetime Value of the customer (LTV) and retention.
2. Deliver on Marketing Objectives
a. Work with teams to pinpoint messaging to increase effectiveness of all marketing materials; develop wide range of materials (brochures, direct mailers, flyers for events, etc.)
b. Supervise market research as necessary, work across teams to evaluate competitive landscape, assess demand for products and services, and develop actionable insights.
c. Increase yield on all direct mail campaigns.
d. Support enrollment and community outreach (field marketing) activities.
3. Motivate Team to be Creative, Collaborative and Performance-Driven
a. Support Director of Marketing in setting direction.
b. Set direction and provide guidance for, and evaluate performance of, a dynamic marketing team.
c. Inculcate and integrate Omni channel marketing approach among marketing team.
4. Manage Marketing Communications
a. Own the marketing communications strategy and content execution across all channels, working with peers to develop relevant creative content, and mapping content to specific customer segments.
b. Ideate and execute lead generation efforts, including building user profiles, identifying new customer segments, implementing promotions, and measuring results.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 4 years of related experience.
3. Ability to lead, manage and mentor 1-2 marketing assistants
4. Proven ability to execute marketing campaign from start to successful finish, including reporting on results.
5. Successful track record in developing and delivering marketing objectives.
6. Demonstrated effectiveness in partnering with vendors.
7. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Metrics-driven.
8. Excellent communications skills.
9. Strong writer
10. Displays high integrity and honesty. Comfortable with problem-solving.
Valid through: 12/16/2021
$150K — $200K *
4 days ago
$80K — $100K *
19 days ago