The Role at NFP
At NFP, you will be supporting ongoing marketing efforts for regional initiatives. You’ll join a fast-paced, award-winning in-house marketing agency who loves what we do. Your ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent discernment is just what we need in order to craft a more efficient and organized work environment. Your excellent social skills give you the vital ability to produce positive relationships with colleagues and clients as well as outside vendors. Your planning capabilities, attention to detail, creative appreciation, and influential high standards will allow you to make your mark here at NFP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Marketing Director and West Region Leadership in executing the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Coordinate and deploy regional email marketing including weekly newsletters, campaigns and internal communications through our marketing systems and platforms
- Provide marketing support for specific meeting and training initiatives, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery
- Schedule and organize virtual internal meetings and send follow-up communications and resources
- Compile and run reports and analytics based off marketing functions
- Help prepare client-facing materials such as benefit enrollment guides, client communications and help support regional campaigns
- Coordinate RFP response projects including preparing final printed responses
- Assist with branding projects including preparing PowerPoint presentations, finalizing excel reports and formatting word documents
- Maintain and track the inventory for marketing materials, stationery and promotional merchandise
- Schedule, order and ship marketing materials for corporate events and tradeshows
- Collaboration with corporate marketing team including design, content, meetings/events, and PR/social teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience and knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time-management skills
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print design and production
- Salesforce (or similar) CRM, Pardot and/or Hubspot exposure a plus
- Experience working in a marketing project management tool (ie, Workamajig)
- Possesses excellent writing and communication skills, editing and proofreading eye
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage tasks, and manage multiple projects
- Insurance, financial services, professional services, or experience in any other regulated industries is helpful.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years marketing/communications experience required.
- Experience in marketing/advertising agency, financial services or related fields a plus.