New York, NY
5 - 7 years
Posted 244 days ago
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
Under the direction of the Regional Marketing Director (RMD) and/or National Director of Field Marketing and in collaboration with the Managing Partners and Business Development Directors (BDDs), the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and measurable plans to support local office growth goals, build market presence, and promote new business opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field required
- Five (5) or more years of marketing-related experience required
- Experience working in the accounting, financial consulting, business advisory and/or professional services preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience with CRM tools required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand and communicate BDO’s business, marketplace and value proposition
- Knowledge of the development, management and execution of the sales processes including lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development
- Knowledge of contact management software including update, maintenance and list generation.
- Solid writing and editing skills with a focus on developing sales messages with impact
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a client-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as the ability to present and facilitate
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities appropriately