Well-funded Fin-Tech startup that is working to change the way the buy-side uses and engages with sell-side content. A unique culture that brings together the grit of a startup and the stability and backing of several tier one banks from Wall Street.
The leadership team is made up of experienced finance, product, and customer experience-focused professionals that place tremendous value on intelligence, initiative, process, moving fast and iterating quickly.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase awareness about the organization and drive qualified traffic to their digital properties
- Deploy successful marketingcampaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for their website and blog that attracts and converts their target audiences (buy-side, sell-side and technology partners)
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Provide analysis of the effectiveness of marketingcampaigns and measure against industry benchmarks.
- Continually seek ways to improve key marketing metrics such as campaign response rates, event attendance rates, feedback scores, quality of leads, thought leadership awareness, new content/product/service introduction and adoption, and brand awareness building.
- Strong written and verbal skills (English) and the ability to communicate effectively with all vels of management
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or Business related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketingexperience, preferably in the B2B financial sector
- Proven ability to proactively develop and execute innovative, successful marketing plans, including new product introductions, aligned to business objectives, sales goals and budget
- Experience deploying all elements of the marketing mix including digital, SEO, SEM and social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver excellent results on deadline
- Confidence to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools – e.g.; HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua or similar software
- Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data, and to prepare and present clear and concise reports
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of finance industry and marketing and sales of financial services and products to the institutional investment (buy side) community