The Marketing Manager drives Parcel Pending's business growth and market penetration in targeted verticals and is responsible for developing marketing strategies to promote, enhance, and project the Parcel Pending brand to all internal and external audiences.
The individual will work closely with the Sales team in ensuring that business goals are met and lead the execution of all marketing activities efficiently by providing strategic, creative, and effective support.
The candidate will be the go-to-partner and marketing subject-matter-expert for the sales and operations team. He/she will possess an enthusiastic attitude to the business needs by adopting a "servant leadership" approach to all inquiries and projects.
- Own all marketing activities within the assigned vertical.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and operations to develop marketing programs, collateral, and sales enablement tactics that drive value and revenue for the business.
- Create a unified content marketing strategy that complements and amplifies business priorities.
- Develop messaging and write content for all marketing materials within assigned vertical including sales collateral/presentations, web page copy, social media posts, press release, white paper, etc.
- Develop integrated and comprehensive marketing plans in support of key vertical sales and marketing initiatives
- Support the Sales team in all business development activities, including RFP content and sales presentation/collateral within assigned vertical.
- Develop and create knowledge-based content for PR, social, digital marketing executions.
- Partner with marketing counterparts to share industry insights, sales priorities, and best practices within assigned vertical.
- Complete other duties assigned to meet company goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or minor in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 4-6+ years' experience in marketing, business development, or brand marketing
- 5+ years of experience in developing and writing content in long and short forms.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and thorough
- Experience maintaining a budget
- Strong communication skills -- written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks to deliver projects on schedule
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in video editing software such as iMovie, Adobe Premier, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM system
What Parcel Pending Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Group.