A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We're preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Marketing Manager. You are a storyteller who is motivated to drive awareness of innovative product and content distribution solutions for brands, agencies, and publishers. You are passionate about simplifying complex information into compelling sales collateral that wins over your audience. You have experience working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving ad-tech, media, or digital publishing environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage our marketing collateral library, developing new ways for a national sales team to engage with buyers during the pre-sale process
- Support a publisher comms strategy that keeps partners engaged through thought leadership and product awareness
- Transform product positioning into exciting narratives via pitch decks and one-sheets
- Craft new case studies as opportunities arise
- Work closely with the lead of brand marketing and designers to develop seasonal and vertical packages for our media buyer audience
- Strategize with the marketing team and senior executives to develop a strong brand in-market
What you need:
- 5 years of marketing experience at an ad tech, digital publishing, or advertising company. Informed understanding of the overall media landscape and consumer trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for design and a flair for storytelling.
- A portfolio that makes advertisers and publishers swoon for ad tech solutions.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Adobe creative suite.
- Experience supporting and collaborating with a dynamic sales team.
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to multitask, project manage and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and excitement over shaping the future of advertising!