***THIS IS NOT A TEMP. OR CONTRACT ROLE. THIS IS A PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH ABILITY NETWORK***
ABILITY® Network is a leading information technology company helping providers and payers simplify the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare through innovative applications and data analytics. ABILITY is headquartered in Minneapolis with principal offices in Boston and Tampa.
We are committed to make ABILITY a great place to do great work, growing to benefit customers and employees alike.
In the spirit of this commitment, we live by the following values:
- Help others: We are here to help - our customers and each other.
- Make it better: We continually improve and innovate to offer practical solutions.
- Do the right thing, always: We set and meet high standards in all that we do.
- Deliver extraordinary results together: We accelerate growth and achieve extraordinary results as a team.
The Market Manager will be responsible for creating marketing strategies that accelerate meaningful lead and demand generation resulting in increased sales revenues for the Strategic Partner and Performance Based Partnership (PBP) business segments. The individual will be seen as the Subject Matter Expert and will assist in crafting key messaging and positioning for the products within these business segments. The position will also be responsible for the conception and development of innovative marketing programs that will drive an ROI using social media, digital and other marketing mediums. Attention to detail and the ability to lead marketing initiatives across the Marketing department and allied teams is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the Strategic Partners and PBP line of business from a marketing standpoint, with a primary responsibility of driving leads and enabling the sales team to effectively sell into these assigned segments.
- Works with the digital team on demand and lead generation efforts for these business segments.
- Works with the Marketing Team to create and implement marketing campaigns for all products including email, social media, PPC, direct mail, webinars, and other strategies.
- Make recommendations on all marketing promotions that drive sales revenue.
- Makes recommendations on the development of marketing collateral for the Strategic Partner and PBP business segments, including customer and campaign messaging.
- Identifies and makes recommendations on trade show participation and industry affiliations.
- Tracks marketing activities and results and stays abreast of pipeline growth.
- Serves as the "Voice of the Customer."
- Develops a deep understanding of our customers – how they buy, why they buy when they buy, and how to reach them.
- Works with the overall Marketing Team to make recommendations to improve win/loss ratios using analytical and personal interviews with customers in these two market segments.
- Coordinates with Marketing's Client Development Specialist reference management for all products offered within these lines of business.
- Tracks satisfaction and usage of products.
- Enables Sales Team for Success.
- Becomes expert on product applications and serves as a resource to sales team on messaging and positioning.
- Work with Sales Strategy on demo data, stories, and scripts for product demos.
- Conducts high-level presentations and webinars.
- Works with Product Management and Sales Strategy to maintain an understanding of competitors and develops winning strategies, and serves as resource for sales team in competitive positioning.
- Assists with RFP responses when needed.
- Develops and maintains relationships with consultants and industry influencers such as state hospital associations; and professional trade organizations.
- Participates in tradeshows as needed.
- Builds relationships with clients and serves as the marketing point-of-contact within ABILITY.
- Maintains up-to-date expert level knowledge of the industry and regulatory trends that influence product requirements, purchasing and utilization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experiencerequired.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in marketing or sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems.
- Results driven, able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., sales, marketing, development, technical services, etc.) with a demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- A quick learner, with technical and business acumen.
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills-a must to be effective in this position.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to juggle different tasks and effectively balance priorities.
- Ability to be flexible and work under changing priorities; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Industry knowledge of healthcare administrative, financial or clinical transactions a plus
- Ability to travel primarily for trade shows and company meetings.