As a direct report of the Senior Director of Online Marketing, the CRM Manager will be responsible for building, managing and executing Meritage Homes CRM strategy and analyzing data to continuously optimize performance. In addition, this position would be responsible for other marketing projects and initiatives which help facilitate and drive customer closer to purchasing a home.
- Create overall CRM communication plan executed through Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Provide creative and operational direction to ensure effective marketing messages reach our customers at critical times during the purchase decision cycle
- Leverage data to maximize our effectiveness of campaigns by continually optimizing and improving key metrics.
- Establish data-driven testing and optimization procedures to continually improve the overall performance of email marketing efforts.
- Create and manage to success measurements, such as deliverability stats, open rates, click-through rates and landing page optimization.
- Create, manage and update email drip campaign messages
- Work across sales, contact center, IT and marketing team to create cohesive customer experience.
- Provide ongoing data, reports and actionable analyses.
- Work with agency to optimize message content and look and feel.
- Other project work and support across online and offline marketing.
- Undergraduatedegree in marketing, advertising, journalism or communications required
- Hands-on CRM experiencepreferred
- Minimum of three (3) years email marketingexperiencerequired
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience building and leveraging a customer database
- Experience in Marketing Cloud and Salesforce or similar solutions is a plus
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment