ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people's lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We're also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies' networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we're developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
The Marketing Manager for Home health, hospice and private duty is responsible for the success of MatrixCare Marketing campaigns and demand generation for the home-based care industry segment. Working directly with the Director of Marketing for the Home & Hospice division, as well as collaborating with product and sales, the Marketing Manager is highly goal and project oriented. The Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategies, plans and execution for our home health, hospice and private duty businesses that position MatrixCare as a market leader and drive demand to support our growth objectives. The right candidate will be a resourceful leader who is fluent in the latest thought leadership and technology around B2B marketing, has a deep understanding of SaaS business models, and is passionate about driving measurable business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- (Leads marketing strategy, planning and execution for our portfolio of home health, hospice and private duty software, solutions and services targeting new prospects and existing customers
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns and programs to drive awareness, demand and leads to grow the home health, hospice, and private duty businesses
- Support the Sales team and the selling process with effective tools, collateral, competitive analysis, and RFP support, as required
- Work with product managers to develop value propositions, positioning, messaging, and proof points for new offers
- Work with marketing partners in creative, digital, copywriting, and project management to bring campaigns, programs, and initiatives to market
- Leverage, and in some cases lead, customer insights and segmentation, and market research to inform and validate marketing direction and/or messaging
- Collaborate effectively with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and execute the overall business strategy
- Work with external key market influencers (including state associations and others who may influence the buying decision of our prospects) to serve MatrixCare’s objectives.
- Work with marketing agencies for expertise and additional bandwidth as required to meet business needs
- Develop, in partnership with creative/copy team, the content strategy and content to support demand generation and content marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a relevant discipline, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Subject matter expertise in demand/lead gen, including content strategy, targeting, tools, and platforms
- Experience and comfort working across all aspects of marketing: communications, branding, positioning, and analytics
- High energy and passion for marketing and driving business growth coupled with a proven track record that demonstrates quantifiable positive results
- Experience with marketing SaaS offerings, healthcare industry preferred
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, collaboration, and project management skills
- Comfortable using data and analytics to identify marketing opportunities, evaluate the effectiveness of marketing investments and lead gen programs, and prepare executive briefings
- Knowledge of top MarTech/CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, etc.
- Strong in Excel data analytics and building executive presentations in PowerPoint
- Must be available to travel up to 20% of the time
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Professional work environment
- Occasional travel to Sales/Marketing Events and Client Engagement events