Provides leadership for the development and implementation of marketing activities and programs.
The individual in this position will:
- Provide support in the development of a marketing strategy that aligns with organization objectives; to be implemented across marketing channels.
- Responsible for the enhancement of the creative vision across all mediums and its consistent usage.
- Ensure comprehensive execution of creative and messaging strategies to drive greater effectiveness and consistency across all marketing channels; digital, print, creative, catalog and social.
- Develop and refine the content strategy on social, including influencer marketing, video photography, copywriting and campaign concept development.
- Oversee the maintenance and provide clear direction on content and promotional calendars, i.e. social, email, marketing and content calendars.
- Oversee and improve operations of the marketing content and creative process flow with internal and external teams.
- Conduct research and competitive benchmarking analysis; reporting on key insights and kpi's from Google Analytics, Magento Business Intelligence and other analytical platforms.
- Manage the development and strategies for lead generation/nurturing through email drip campaigns, retargeting and other marketing tactics.
- Evaluate effectiveness of online, in-store, region and area-specific marketing initiatives with real time data points and goals.
- Ensure project performance and efficiency (on-time and on-budget).
- Work strategically with Communications, Merchandising, Ecommerce and Design team to ensure that messaging, promotions and external communication initiatives are consistent
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience; with strong business acumen and operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism; MBA preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and design software(s) such as Adobe Suite.
- Ability to see a project from concept to launch with little supervision.
- Experience with translating raw data into key performance metrics such as ROI, conversion metrics and other marketing metrics.
- Comfortable with navigating and pulling information from Google Analytics.
- Creative writing skills (examples of PR, successful marketing campaigns, etc)
- Proven success creating and executing effective marketing strategies, with the ability to communicate that vision in a pragmatic way using benchmarking and key metrics.
- Must have a creative eye and disciplined regard for aesthetic; refining content in all media (social, CRM, advertising, etc.)
- A proven leader in building, developing and managing teams.
- Must have excellent strategic leadership skills, innovation for growth and analytical thinking.
- Strong marketing aptitude, including strategic direction setting, campaign conceptualization, and communication strategy development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail.