About the Job
Magoosh is a recognized leader in online test prep for the GRE and GMAT, and we're looking for an experienced full-stack growth marketer to help us sustainably accelerate the growth of our business. In this role you'll be responsible for driving growth for our products from end-to-end, from leveraging data and research to set strategy, executing and launching high impact marketing programs, and then analyzing and iterating on results.
This position is a full-time, in-office position based in the Magoosh office in Berkeley, CA with an annual salary of $103,000 - $121,000, depending on experience. You must be authorized to work in the US.
In this position, you will…
- Develop and execute the growth strategy for Magoosh's core exam products
- Launch multiple A/B tests to improve conversion rates on paid products
- Grow subscriber lifetime value by optimizing pricing, promotion and upsell strategy
- Own messaging and positioning for grad products
- Develop and launch targeted activation, nurture and upsell campaigns
- Work closely with marketing, product, and engineering teams to execute campaigns and experiments to reach more qualified students
- 3-5+ years of experience in growth marketing or product marketing
- You've successfully scaled growth for an online B2C product, and could do it again
- You're comfortable analyzing diverse data sets to extract insights and build a story - whether it's experiment results, consumer research, or product analytics
- You have a knack for writing product copy and messaging that delights and is effective
- You have a strong understanding of pricing strategy, consumer psychology, and promotional tactics
- You have high empathy for your customers' pain points and a user-focused mindset
- You have passion for education and helping students succeed
Extra credit if you...
- Have teaching experience or have tutored students taking standardized tests.
- Have experience working in online learning or online content
- Are proficient with SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel
- Are familiar with marketing automation tools such as Intercom and Hubspot
- Are familiar with market research and consumer insights methodologies