Magnitude Software, Inc. leads the way in delivering corporate performance insights through master data management (MDM), corporate performance management (CPM) and data connectivity in heterogeneous environments. The Company’s software and solutions drive real business results for hundreds of thousands of users around the globe. Magnitude’s family of award-winning solutions includes business intelligence, data warehousing, master data management, connectivity, analytics and reporting software.
Location: (Atlanta, Burlington preferred)
Greater Atlanta Area; Atlanta, GA; Burlington, MA; Austin, TX
- Developing positioning and core content in coordination with internal subject matter experts, and using that content and messaging to deliver effective campaigns and programs that generate demand for sales teams
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for Applications Business Unit and product lines.
- Develop a broad range of content in support of lead generation and brand awareness activities in coordination with other marketing team members, including: case studies, white papers, sales tools, speaker presentations and webinars, web copy, email and newsletters content, articles for trade publications and blogs, tradeshow content and planning
- Coordinate with internal marketing strategists on all digital activities including: advertising campaigns via social media and other paid publishers, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs.
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management to conception and launch through evaluation.
- Research market data and gather competitive information to facilitate positioning and messaging strategies as it relates to internal business to business strategies
- Manage relationships with agencies, internal relationships, 3rd party relationships and others as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing Required
- 5+ Years of Business to Business (B2B) Marketing Experience Required; Software and technology field is highly preferred
- Marketing experience tied to Reporting & Analytics or Business Intelligence a plus
- MSOffice and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Required; CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Pardot) experience highly preferred
- Execution mindset with strong project management, prioritization, and influence skills.
- Experience using data to develop and plan successful marketing campaigns
- Exemplary organizational skills, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and results driven: This is a hands-on role and you must be comfortable creating and delivering on projects with limited resources.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and polished presentation skills with a passion for technology