In close collaboration with Americas sales team and the international marketing team, responsibilities include:
- Plans and executes brand marketing and promotional activities in support of sales efforts (i.e., print, electronic, trade shows, advertising programs, etc.) to raise brand & product awareness and value of the organization.
- Develop Americas marketing plan; defines tasks and project needs for each phase of a project, and manages external sub-suppliers to ensure projects progress on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Plans, directs and implements the organization’s marketing communications activities, and ensures that key, strategic messages are communicated effectively to the target audiences.
- Supports the marketing of existing and new products and services, by coordinating print and digital ads, marketing communications and public relations efforts on their behalf.
Collateral & Sales Tools
- Provide writing and editingsupport on all promotional materials, website content, company/product news releases, sales support tools
- Responsible for the distribution of marketing information (i.e., brochures, technical data sheets, etc.)
- Creates and manages Marketing Budget; Maintain up-to-date and accurate records to track actual expenses versus the marketing budget on a project-by-project basis.
- Manages digital presence including online banner ads, SEO, social media, google ads, blogs and website.
Media Planning & Editorial Content Coordination
- Collaborates with external media and team members to plan, coordinate and publish press releases or editorial content related to our installation locations throughout Americas.
- Manages membership in trade associations and groups, trade publications and various industry organizations.
- Manage external suppliers of services, incl. graphics and printing, exhibit builders and agencies in the Americas.
- Plan, oversee and execute sales related events incl. in house events (open house), offsite meetings (distributor seminar and sales meetings) and exhibitions. For exhibitions: includes coordinating advertisement, sponsorship and promotional plans in support of the marketing plan, layout and design, installation and dismantle of booth and all equipment, attendee registrations and accommodations.
Specific experience and background requirements include the following:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in similar marketing position along with extensive knowledge of marketing a BtB global industrial brand, extensive writing and communication skills, as well as SoMe and web site management experience are required.
- Empathetic and positive attitude, self driven and sees the value in good team work. Motivated to embrace ITW’s business philosophy, and tool box. Ability to familiarize with a technical product and work with team members on a distance at other locations.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results within a team environment and to gain alignment and develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess cross cultural awareness
- Able to define a problem, gather data to draw conclusions and develop appropriate plans to address
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and organizational design.
- Excellent business analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and project management.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in communicating and working remotely.