Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Our client is an industry-leading lighting company that designs and builds LED downlighting that sets the bar for flexibility, performance, and quality. They are seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing programs to promote the company within specific market channels. This role involves creating marketing plans, staying up to date with the latest digital and channel trends, and managing marketing campaigns.
This is an in-office position in Los Angeles.
- Develop Channel Strategies: work with Marketing and Sales channel leads to develop channel-specific marketing strategies for the forthcoming year
- Plan Digital Campaigns: plan and execute digital, channel-specific campaigns, including determining which media platform to advertise on and how to adapt campaigns to suit the channel. Specifically, paid Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Analytics
- Provide content (written and presentation) for different marketing campaigns and channels
- Promote Channel Growth: understand key market drivers unique to that channel, generate new ideas for channel optimization, and be an advocate to support and grow sales within the channel
- Sales Support and Marketing Resources: work with the marketing team to develop and manage marketing assets and communication that will resonate with the channel and grow sales, e.g. sell sheets, webinars, product notifications, etc
- Perform Market Research: monitor what other companies and competitors are doing; staying ahead of the curve and aware of the latest marketing and digital trends
- Create and measure KPIs: gather data on campaign results and create reports to show what worked and what was less effective
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, observe trends, report and evaluate the success of campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics programs is preferred
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and impactfully write content and create presentations - required
- Experience with training (internally and with customers), a plus!
- Teamwork and collaboration with the Marketing team, other departments, and external contacts
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized while managing multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), etc
- 3-8 years of experience in marketing or a similar role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience required, additional degrees a plus
- Experience in lighting, AV, or building sectors a plus
Valid through: 11/9/2021