The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing market strategies and connecting these strategies to effective customer communication for the LORD Sensing business.
Key activities include partnering in the development of integrated marketing campaigns, managing the creation of sales and marketing communication materials including case studies, conducting market research and analysis including competitive intelligence, and coordinating the associated activities of internal and external teams. Will work closely withMarketing Communications, Product Management, Sales, and Engineering.
- Possesses technical knowledge covering products and applications
- Understands market and the primary needs and drivers of the customers and prospects
- Create marketing strategies, plans, content, and collateral for select LORD Sensing product lines
- Drive communication and activities associated with product launches, promotion, and placement
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Content Strategist to create and execute compelling social media content, blog posts, website content, Google AdWords, videos, white papers, trade show messaging, etc.
- Create and manage sales and marketing tools including application marketing, case studies, presentations, etc.
- Manage marketing collateral, including conformance to established guidelines and high quality standards, and providing great “out-of-the-box” user experience
- Capture, analyze and communicate market and competitive intelligence information
- Manage implementation of assigned programs and projects, using both internal and external resources in small teams
- Effectively interface with various organizational functions globally (Sales, Business Development, Marketing Communications, Technology, Operations, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel in support of assignments (up to 10%)
- Four year college degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Related Sciences/Engineering Field
- Minimum five years work experience in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Market Research, Business Development, or Project Management position
- Working expertise in integrated communication activities and processes
- Experience in developing and executing marketing and business plans
- Understanding of the assigned market and the primary needs and drivers of the customers and prospects
- Know-how in the areas of business-to-business marketing
- Technical writing capability, including the creation and management of collateral focused on customer benefits
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external customers
- Strong project management/organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Company and/or Industry Group strategies and business objectives
- MBA or equivalent advanced business training
- Professional experience with sensors and related products