Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country's preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Responsible for creating marketing plans including: advertising, promotions, publicity, social media and media buying for Live Nation concerts for the Observatory Orange County. Additionally, the Marketing Manager needs to track spends and allocate funds for individual show budgets.
What You'll Need:
· 4-8 years' experience in entertainment industry marketing, preferably concert marketing
· Experience managing and building social channels for a brand
· Strong computer skills
· Creative and proactive thinker
· Team-oriented with a collaborative work approach
· Results-focused and solution-oriented mindset
· Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
· Graphic design experience a plus
What You'll Do:
· Be familiar with the Orange County area and other outlying markets.
· Be familiar with live event marketing including all genres of music, theatrical and family entertainment.
· Prepare and execute unique, comprehensive marketing and promotional campaigns for Live Nation concerts within designated territory and include these ad plans into the LN proprietary tracking software.
· Track, code and submit all invoices to a remote accountant.
· Coordinate with other team members to create, develop, and implement new online marketing & social media strategies including the distribution of targeted e-cards, weekly newsletters to the Live Nation database & social media engagement/content management.
· Work with the venues to create brand awareness and marketing opportunities.
· Create, monitor and adjust advertising budgets as needed.
· Work with other NY team members, to coordinate effective promotions and take advantage of related promotional inventory.
· Comfortably and intelligently buy media including, but not limited to, radio, TV, print, outdoor and online.
· Collaborate with partner agencies to create effective and relevant social media campaigns.
· Coordinate with other team members to create, develop, and implement new online marketing strategies including the distribution of targeted e-cards and weekly newsletters to the Live Nation database.
· Coordinate street team and grass roots marketing efforts with local market contacts.
· Craft, distribute and track press releases to media outlets.
· Work closely with the team to create and implement comprehensive and sensitive ticketing promotions and programs including papering and discounting.
· Assist in the fulfillment of sponsorship programs.
· Coordinate pre-show/day of show press with independent publicists and managers for Live Nation concerts.
· Capture real-time, night of show coverage for venue marketing and social channels.
· Plan and execute pre and post-show events in and around the venue.
· Help create and market alternative programming in and around the Orange County area.
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits