Who you are
You're an ambitious CRM/email marketer looking to have major business impact in a hot D2C start-up by building a best in class customer engagement and retention strategy. You are a data-driven and customer focused marketer, and will own email strategy and execution from end to end to drive greater subscriber growth and retention.
You will manage email engagement and segmentation strategy, triggered lifecycle flows, A/B testing and analysis, and cross functional project management and execution of customer marketing initiatives. In addition, you will report on email and customer-level metrics and make recommendations to improve customer lifecycle performance.
What you'll do
- Own email strategy and execution with focus on driving customer lifetime value through increasing member growth, share of wallet, and reducing member churn
- Create personalized customer journeys in email, direct mail, and SMS to change client behavior and move them toward higher LTV paths
- Test, learn, and refine all communications and touchpoints to continually optimize to higher customer LTV
- Create and execute test and control experiments to understand incremental impact of new initiatives
- Advise and drive cross-functional alignment on email creative best practices
- Keep stakeholders aligned on email program performance and provide ad hoc analysis as needed
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, competitive landscape, etc. and explore ways to apply these findings
Skills we're excited about
- 4 years experience in CRM marketing strategy and execution
- Expertise in all aspects of email marketing including email design, creative best practices, deliverability, etc.