This position exists to impact revenue and profitability objectives in targeted customer segments byexplicitly understanding and responding to customer needs and linking them to LexisNexis products and services. Incumbent will develop tactical plans and strategies that best serve these targeted market segments in order to meet the specified lead, deal and revenue goals.
1. Responsible for building an ongoing knowledge base within targeted customer segment to identify, investigate and qualify major areas of opportunity, including coordination of objectives with thestrategies of product development and sales.
2. Develop detailed marketing strategy and plans (including solid fact-based business cases / criteria and possibly budget allocation) to drive incremental revenue (high focus on both new business and cross-sell opportunities) or protect base business area revenue and retention rate objectives. Also, develop market specific programs based on in-depth knowledge and identified opportunities.
3. Develop programs/campaigns and oversee execution of a variety of marketing tactics, including digital marketing, events/webinars, email marketing, web/inbound marketing, social media and other demand generation programs. This role will be responsible for determining the best tactics for meeting the goals, using in-depth product and market knowledge.
4. Measure and analyze marketing activities with appropriate tools. Communicate results and performance against the criteria. Adjust plans and programs as appropriate based upon analysis ofpilot results, market segment, or competition.
5. Manage/monitor people and financial program resources as appropriate. Maintain accountability for direction and control of financial and budgetary results.
6. Develop and maintain a strong partnership with the Sales team. Providing valuable sales tools, regular communications, high-quality leads and innovative programs to help both groups mutually achieve their goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree required; masters level degree preferred
2. Minimum of five years marketing experience3. Experience with a marketing automation platform strongly preferred4. Must have expertise in overseeing or executing digital marketing tactics such as SEO, PPC and Social Media5. Experience in due diligence, supply chain management or risk monitoring markets a plus
6. Demonstrated strongB2B marketing and project management skills
7. Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication / presentation skills.