- Owning and driving marketing strategy for specific product categories in the nursing education marketplace.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Product to develop concepts for new products and services, supporting them through the development process all the way to launch.
- Write strategy and creative briefs to articulate plans for internal and external communications campaigns.
- Work with 3rd party marketing partner to develop creative strategy and execute deliverables to support product launches and drive ongoing product use.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop compelling content that captures the imagination of the target audience.
- Communicating the value proposition of ATI’s solutions from the inside out, starting with your colleagues in Sales and Service, all the way to the various personas within our target audience.
- Maintain thorough understanding of marketplace, including competitors. Develop competitive intelligence that becomes actionable business intelligence for Sales and Product teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or a related field.
- Three or more years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B category.
- Experience in educational content or education technology will be considered a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable working in a flat organization with minimal hierarchy.
- Understands the difference between features/functionality and value.
- Can market intangible concepts like service support and delivery as enthusiastically as the company’s hottest new product.
- The ability to work as part of teams and task forces to complete projects and tasks as they arise, before disbanding to form a new working group.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, and product management organizations.
- Experience managing project specific or initiative timelines and resources.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market and organizational dynamics.
- Understanding of marketing automation, lead generation, and emerging marketing technologies.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing framework will be considered a plus.