8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, is a leading IT and Technology Services company in the United States.
Our clients count on us for a comprehensive suite of IT services; we help them make sense of cutting-edge technologies like virtualization, application development, cloud services and more. We serve clients of all sizes and industry affiliations - our diverse client base has helped us establish a presence in all major U.S. markets.
Today, All Covered is on the forefront of change: we're spearheading Konica Minolta's transformation into a complete Technology Solutions company. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of an exciting transition.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic marketing manager with extensive demand generation experience driving national marketing campaigns. This role will also play a critical part in bringing to market new products and services. I strong knowledge and experience in the verticals such as Legal, Healthcare, Finance and Education is a must. A large part of our demand generation strategy is utilizing our new inside sales team. Therefore experience in managing multi-touch integrated marketing campaigns is a key.
You'll also take the lead in shaping how All Covered communicates via various channels such as social, PR, digital, offline and data driven content. A strong background in writing and developing content is necessary. The ability to think both strategically and creatively is vital to the success of this role.
Join All Covered and lead the change. You'll be part of a world-class organization that helps thousands of entrepreneurs and executives make sense of today's technology. You'll work with a corporate culture that values honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service-oriented attitude. And you'll join a dynamic team creating change in one of the world's most respected technology brands.
The Marketing Manager plans, directs and implements campaigns and marketing initiatives to enable the company to achieve its sales goals, build its brand recognition and deliver the most competitive suite of technology services. Campaigns can run across all media including direct, telesales, web, social and SEM so a strong understanding of all is required. The Marketing Manager will also evaluate customer needs, market conditions, competitor data and implement highly effective marketing plans. All plans will be developed with measurable return on investment (ROI) goals and results will be tracked accordingly.
The Marketing Manager works closely with the other members of the Marketing team and with many other internal groups, including practice leaders, sales VPs and KMBS Marketing, and will have responsibility for driving marketing programs to successful outcomes.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Define and develop new marketing campaigns and programs
- Develop associated marketing collateral including printed materials, web copy, e-communications, and advertising
- Drive deeper customer engagement through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Track the results and ROI of marketing programs
- Communicate marketing programs to internal and external audiences
- Assist sales teams with their understanding and ability to sell services and leverage programs
- Manage external resources, such as writers, developers, press agents, online service providers and graphic designers
Key Performance Metrics
- On time delivery of campaigns and initiatives
- Achieving ROI goals
- Feedback from sales and otherinternal teams on the quality ofsupportprovided
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years Marketing experience
- Must be a strategic thinker, creative yet deep in analytics
- Extensive experience of managing campaigns and programs
- Strong knowledge of web marketing, email marketing and social media
- Experience in marketing to verticals – legal, education, healthcare and finance
- Understanding of IT services, small business technologies, Microsoft software systems
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher and knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Project management experience
- High quality writing and presentation skills
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Successful at working in a team culture
- Daily interactions with team members, clients and agencies.
- Occasional domestic air travel.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. >