Are you in the Marketing field and looking dynamic role in the industrial field? Demag Cranes is seeking a resourceful individual to fill our Marketing Manager role. In this role, you will be developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. This will include effective management of marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization. You will be in contact with customers, distributors, suppliers and sales partners on a national and international level. If you are a creative, energetic individual and are looking to lift your career to new heights, apply today!
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for Demag products.
- Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated product objectives regarding revenue and profitability.
- Plans and manages the marketingbudget to meet the objectives as set forth by sales and product management.
- Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, web site and search engine optimization.
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Manages development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Plans and implements activities to identify new sales opportunities. IE. Sales lead generation and target industry marketing.
- Maintains the customer database. Approves and executes the use of internal and external mailing lists for customer updates.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current new products concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Measure and analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Provides post eventreports, analysis and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image, brand awareness throughout the product line, promotional materials, tradeshow events and web site.
- Liaison with media and advertising.
- Monitors competitive landscape and provides recommendations of market requirements based on competition actions.
- Support the market analysis projects of the Demag parent company.
- Collects and reports market share information.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 3+ years experience in a Technical Sales/Marketing management position. Experience in relevant software applications including electronic marketing and search engine optimization is a must. Must possess strong organizational, planning and communication skills. Must possess leadership skills, problem solving, persuasiveness and collaborative skills. The desired candidate will have sound judgement and decision making abilities.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Travel up to 25%.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing required.