Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and managing proposals, ensuring the clarity, compliance and integrity of all proposal documents.
- Lead the entire proposal process ensuring that every member of the pursuit team know what is expected of him/her and when tasks are due.
- Help develop and communicate win themes, strategies and creative design approaches.
- Read, review, analyze and interpret technical requirements and objectives of solicitations and other documents.
- Brainstorm, write, and review proposals from inception to final delivery, managing to meet schedule.
- Update staff resumes, project descriptions, photographs, etc.
- Assist with client presentations and special events
- Conduct marketing research including emerging trends and industry news
- Support the preparation of other deliverables related to the opportunity such as presentations and follow-up requests
- Support new content development efforts and strategic firm initiatives as needed
- Development of Client Capture Plans and Project Capture plans for all service lines located within the region.
- Responsible for the quality management review of all marketing materials to ensure high quality and all requirements are being met
- Manages awards submission list and calendar; supports staff with award competition entries as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A/E/C industry experience a plus
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products under deadline pressure
- Ability to work well with diverse teams
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while managing multiple demands
- Team player who enjoys a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong graphic design capabilities, with fluency in Adobe InDesign
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related degree
- 2 + Years’ experience managing teams
- 7+ years of experience with similar responsibilities, leading and developing teams
- A solid understanding of lead generation and the sales cycle, preferred
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail and organization
- Proficient with Excel, Word, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including editing and proofing
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in an organized, efficient and effective manner that results in clear understanding and action
- Graphic layout skills
- Possess a general understanding of public relations, social media
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and a willingness to go the extra step in obtaining professional certifications, preferred