Req # : 242196BR Job Summary
*This position is open to sit in Overland Park, KS; New York or San Francisco*
Plans and implements marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives. Works individually or with a team to analyze economic considerations, develops marketing forecasts, estimates costs, prepares pricing studies and/or manages program/project budgets. Leads top account planning and strategy on behalf of the marketing team. Facilitates change management, knowledge of technical products, organization skills and understating analyses are key functions of this position. Works cross-functionally within the organization to understand business processes, quickly identify inefficiencies, and then clearly articulate how a defined solution solves business/marketing requirements.
The Enterprise Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a robust content marketing strategy for the Enterprise business segment, and all content marketing initiatives to drive buyer engagement, traffic, leads, and conversions that deliver sales and customer retention. Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for across the funnel to provide insights, help solve business challenges, and convince BDMs to choose Sprint.
- Lead segment research and market analysis to inform development of segment positioning, key buyer personas and buying funnel stages.
- Lead development of segment content marketing strategies and messaging frameworks
- Create content and buyer resources across all funnel stages for digital and/or print consumption; determine best mediums to optimize the path to conversion
- Develop and manage segment Editorial calendar and organization workflows, including content scoring and integration with 1:1 campaigns
- Measure and optimize content programs on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand, advertising and 1:1 campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years of experience managing marketing projects and programs
- Five years experience in a specialized marketing area (e.g. demand gen marketing)
- Experience in B2B enterprise-level content marketing, messaging, and inbound marketing
- Experience in brand management, measurement, and migration
- Ability to provide clearly articulated direction to creative and copy teams (internally and with external agencies)
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure
- Understanding of best practices of social media channels and what content and approaches work on each and why