This position has responsibility for working with product, account management and OEM contacts to successfully implement and manage marketing programs. The candidate will manage the marketing program execution including the development of the campaign strategy, implementation and execution of campaign initiatives and support the Director, Partner Marketing in ensuring program metrics are achieved successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Director, Partner Marketing for specified OEM(s) with key functional responsibility for the customer experience as well as maximization of subscriber acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Owns the key metrics deliverables for assigned OEM(s).
- Supports the development of marketing plans to drive enrollment, subscription activations, product engagement, upsells, renewals, and winbacks.
- Designs and implements complex, multi-channel marketing programs including, but not limited to: mobile app, website, in-vehicle, email, direct mail and text.
- Manage end-to-end campaign process including OEM, account and product interface, campaign design, planning, and execution.
- Meets with internal strategic marketing managers and external clients to drive segment and channel solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams, such as, IT, account teams, finance, and operations as well as outside vendors to successfully launch and manage marketing programs.
- Drives customer and channel growth through effective planning, commercialization and marketing program development and execution.
- Utilizes business intelligence to drive improvements in marketing.
- Assists with the review of the functional marketing requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and gaps, forecasts impact, illustrates impact and sells solutions through the organization.
- Coordinates with marketing operations to ensure campaign set-up, list pulls, segmentation, UAT testing, and execution occurs in line with campaign expectations.
- Evaluates customer and partner needs using research tools to identify market conditions and new technologies to support marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Evaluates and reviews subscription performance and makes recommendations on pathways to improvement.
- Maximizes results for campaign strategy through implementation of appropriate tests.
- Coordinates with business intelligence to ensure campaigns are tracked, optimized and appropriate reporting is generated.
- Executes and manages multiple, simultaneous projects within budget, on-schedule, and within quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or channel management experiencepreferred.
- 2+ years of acquisition marketing communications preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Online, Mobile app, Direct Mail, Email and SMS marketing.
- Product marketing interaction experience demonstrating a history of acquisition and retention success is preferred.
- Previous experience in creating and executing channel marketing plans and programs, managing and forecasting fulfillment budgets and subscription marketing to the consumer is required.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Exhibit excellent project management skills.
- Ability to balance tactical and strategic objectives within available budget.
- Must have excellent follow-through, be able to work with minimal direction, and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders within an organization.
- Ability to communicate complicated marketing and business analysis information.
- Knowledgeable in "best practices" in campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers, cross functional team members and clients at all organizational levels.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible and able to react to quickly changing needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and regularly exhibit thought leadership on the latest marketing trends.
- Business travel as required.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).