Iora Primary Care is a doctor's office specifically designed for adults on Medicare, with offices across the country. As Iora continues to grow, the Marketing Manager will support across the marketing team on growth initiatives, including channel sales support, project management and strategy on key initiatives, and general support on marketing lead generation activities.
The Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing & growth team team and will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing.
This opportunity is open to anyone who resides in/near one of the following cities/states: Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Denver, CO and Seattle, WA.
The team is currently working remotely with the expectation that they will return to the office (or our practices) in the future.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent project management skills and a broad marketing background who would like to play a key role in a high growth, innovative health care company.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as the point of contact for the B2B channel sales team and assist in creating and executing strategic plans to reach goals
- Develop deep knowledge and provide strategic input across multiple B2B areas including insurance brokers and agents, provider offices, and health system networks
- Create and manage marketing materials for the sales team including collateral, emails, direct mail, presentations, content, and videos, working with freelance designers as needed, ensuring brand and voice standards
- Provide input and support on overall marketing lead generation plan to hit patient enrollment goals and build brand awareness
- Create actionable and compelling content to drive lead generation
- Manage projects within the marketing team, communicating key dates, deadlines, and objectives and work with key stakeholders as needed
- Work with local teams across the organization to execute key growth initiatives and contribute on an as-needed basis to other areas of marketing
- Manage and track against key performance indicators
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of marketing experience required
- B2C and B2B marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills required
- Experience and success with lead generation and marketing within the healthcare industry a plus
- Experience with marketing software like email marketing, marketing automation, and CRMs a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills along with a strong design aesthetic
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and flexible attitude
- Self starter
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare