Come join the QuickBooks Live Global Marketing team as a Marketing Manager in Product Marketing. The Product Marketing team in Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) creates new products, services, and business models that deliver massive customer benefit and growth for the QuickBooks Online ecosystem. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead global product and business model innovation for QuickBooks Live, a new platform of assisted professional services that connect Small Business and Self-Employed customers with on-demand live professionals. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced marketing leader to drive the long-term services strategy for QuickBooks Live across North America, Europe, and Australia, including identifying growth opportunities, uncovering consumer insights and qualifying new services that will produce massive customer and business impact. The ideal candidate will have experience in launching and marketing new financial products or services.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of marketing or brand management experience, including bringing new offerings to market, and driving revenue & customer growth. B2B experience is a plus.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near term and long term levers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for customer insights, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations.
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
How you will lead
- Drive commercial qualification for product innovations across the portfolio of QuickBooks Online accounting offerings by defining who we will serve, what we will promise them and how we will go to market to achieve our 1 and 3 year goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of market opportunity, customer segments, competitors, and offerings to develop the business case and value propositions for new products, services and business models.
- Contribute to 1- and 3-year marketing strategy and plan for the core QuickBooks Online accounting offerings, including strategic choices about where to play & how to win.
- Create differentiated, insights-based messaging and claims in partnership with Global Brand Marketing, Global Insights, XD and Legal.
- Influence the product roadmap through close collaboration with product management.
- Actively analyze business data to generate insights and make informed decisions that drive business results.