Come join the Intuit Brand team as a Digital Marketing Manager! Intuit's mission is to power prosperity around the world, and in this role you will leverage digital media and breakthrough creative messaging to help drive awareness, familiarity and consideration of Intuit and its financial solutions QuickBooks,TurboTax & Mint. This role sits in the go-to-market arm of the Intuit corporate brand team, which houses a passionate team of brand builders with varied expertise across brand strategy, advertising, product marketing, customer insights, analytics, web marketing, corporate social responsibility, and employer branding.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing & executing digital campaigns as part of the broader Intuit brand advertising efforts. You will drive digital media strategy, develop mobile-first, thumb-stopping creative, build test/learn roadmaps and scale initiatives to drive awareness and consideration of Intuit and its software solutions. Working with a host of cross-functional & agency partners, you will collaborate most closely with creative and media agencies, our analytics team, finance/accounting and cross-BU marketing partners.
- Drive digital marketing programs (paid social, display, other) inclusive of strategic concept, integrated brief, creative development, and post-program analysis
- Partner with media agency on allocating, investing and optimizing digital media budget across digital channels to meet brand building goals. Manage multi-million dollar budget with finance.
- Oversee agency deployment of media plans in social and display advertising, providing guidance on targeting, spend targets, and messaging strategy
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies across media and creative
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across paid digital media channels.
- Partner with insights and analytics on digital media measurement frameworks
- Contribute to overall Intuit Brand integrated marketing campaign strategy and execution
- Contribute to best practice development in social and display in partnership with agencies.
- Understand acquisition prospects and current customers and derive insights to improve targeting and segmentation to drive brand objectives
- Effectively partners with internal and external teams, including web marketing, segment marketing, analytics, creative and vendors, to communicate campaign plans, influence outcomes and drive successful end-to-end campaign execution
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Growth, Digital Marketing, or Media Planning. Direct-to-consumer or affiliate marketing experience a plus.
- Digital Marketing expertise; you are a digital native and well-versed in acquisition media
- "Growth hacker" mindset. Strong interest in brand building.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in fast paced environments
- Excellent written and verbal skills, time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA/M.S a plus.
- "Owns the outcome": entrepreneurial, scrappy and tenaciously focused
- Bold, passionate, and a "Win Together" attitude
- Thrives in fast moving culture; adaptable to change
- Curious, with a strong growth mindset
- Passionate and strongly detail oriented
- Disciplined and data driven
- Hard working and dedicated- focused on delivering "awesome" .