Intuit (the maker of QuickBooks, TurboTax, and Mint) is on a mission to power prosperity around the world. Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as one of the best employers and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Come join the Intuit Corporate Marketing team as we look for a stellar Web Marketing Manager to help us elevate the Intuit Brand.
In this position, you will play a vital role in executing and delivering the best-in-class web experience for our users. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and apply your experience to drive medium to large sized tasks and projects that are critical to the success of our business.
- Provide global support in strategy development, planning, and execution of Intuit.com
- Manage day-to-day web operations. Work closely with internal partners on key projects and prioritization
- Audit and analyze the website on a routine basis and continuously optimize to maximize performance
- Establish and maintain rapport cross functionally with other product web teams
- Liaise with internal and external partners including agencies, leadership teams, creative and design, campaigns, and engineering teams
- Conduct A/B tests and implement web personalization to deliver the most optimal user experience
- Execute on strategies that are compliant to SEO best practices
- Troubleshoot website issues and identify solutions
- Equivalence of 4+ years of web marketing, digital marketing, or similar experience
- Proven experience with website technologies to include:
- Web Testing (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, SiteSpect, etc.)
- CMS (e.g. Adobe AEM, Wordpress, etc.)
- Analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Clicktale, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and optimizing web pages and user funnels
- Experience working with localization and international teams
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret data through storytelling
- Have a good understanding of SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Take initiative and get things done attitude
- Innovative thinker that moves fast with a test & learn mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar program
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.