In this role, you are primarily tasked with managing marketing strategy and execution in support of member engagement and product sales within assigned ICE member programs. Your job performance is measured by member engagement and email performance, as well as cruise and travel product revenue. Marketing activities include e-mail development and segmentation, triggered and nurture campaign execution, content curation, landing page creation and collateral creation to support associated business initiatives and company objectives.
- Work cooperatively and creatively with assigned key partners to help create and drive business and marketing strategies that are aligned with and meet company objectives.
- Develop, manage and implement products, programs, marketing strategies and campaigns including, but not limited to, brand creation, marketing plans, collateral creation, and electronic media for multiple brands and strategic partners.
- Develop and manage email strategy for selected member programs to include email segmentation, testing and optimization to continuously improve member engagement.
- Build, test and maintain email data in Marketo and Silverpop marketing automation platforms.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives through reporting, tracking and analysis to provide feedback to the executive management team and strategic partners as needed.
- Actively curate and deliver various travel product, destination and program content as well as utilizing existing content for use in ongoing marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Assist in the creation and development of various partner landing pages to include program benefit pages, travel destination pages, cruise sale pages, and much more.
- Collaborate with sales and operations to help meet performance objectives including procedures to support marketing initiatives.
- Work with account management team on new and ongoing strategic brand initiatives.
- Administer marketing collateral design projects with creative services across multiple brands and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with key program stakeholders to help meet the objectives of strategic programs, obtaining the proper design, operational and implementation approvals needed.
- Develop and administer marketing budgets and spend, including the review and management of the purchasing and print production process for efficiency and cost saving options, as well as proper management and utilization of cooperative funds.
- Minimum Education required: College Degree
- 5+ year’s digital marketing experience
- 1-3 year’s Marketo or marketing automation platform experience preferred
- Cruise line and/or travel industry experience strongly preferred
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in print, email, web and audio/visual marketing
- Other computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to drive both tactical and strategic marketing initiatives