$80K — $100K *
he Marketing Manager 1 – Integration is an essential position for managing all goals, objectives and initiatives for designated lines of business, product and marketing. This position will work with lines of business and product teams to ensure strategy, planning and development are completed on time, and to established quality standards expectations. Advanced planning and proactive thinking are keys to the success of this position, the marketing department and the lines of business served.
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager - Integration and/or Director of Marketing, and collaborates with all members of the Marketing department.
Additional Job Objectives:
• Strategy & Planning
- This position is responsible for business line and product team marketing strategy and marketing plans and assigned.
- This person will author marketing strategy and plan recommendations based on content and road map information gathered from
business lines/product teams.
- Present to senior and executive management as required.
• Project Management
- Create and manage marketing project timelines for designated areas of responsibility
- Ensure all elements of projects are submitted to Marketing on time and completed by Marketing on deadline
- Coordinate projects and ensure projects are completed correctly and efficiently
- Work with designated lines of business to develop marketing strategies, define tactics, and create and manage marketing plan
- Ensure specifications and content information is complete, compliant and accurate
• Campaign/Promotion Management
- Coordinate all elements of campaigns, promotions and sales support to ensure all aspects are completed, consistent and on-time
- Create and maintain processes and planning spreadsheets to identify and manage campaign, promotion and/or sales support planning
- Promotion and campaign tracking/reporting – track and report results to management and represented lines of business
• Agency Partner Coordination
- Work with the agency partners when necessary, coordinate and provide feedback on projects
- Sales Support Management – provide strategic planning and marketing expertise to lines of business.
- Collateral review – review project collateral items ensure accuracy and consistency. Additionally review items to ensure they are clear, easy to understand, and Compliant. Provide direction and guidance regarding sales support materials and direct marketing.
- Marketing planning – Guide the marketing planning process for lines of business
- Additional responsibilities and events as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• Highly organized
• Thrive in fast-paced environment
• Contribute to team structure
• Manage multi-task large project volumes
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Calm in stressful and pressure situations
• Quick and thorough strategic thinker
• Ability to lead business line brainstorming sessions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Valid through: 7/8/2021