The Princeton Review: The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling.
- Participate in strategic planning including market positioning, competitive analysis, product positioning and customer segmentation planning.
- Develop a strategic plan for tradeshow and event participation. Lead the execution of this plan including managing all logistical details for each event.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products and services to the sales team and lead the effort to provide the tools for the sales team to successfully sell and drive usage of our services.
- Work closely with product management to ensure that product changes and enhancements are clearly communicated to sales teams and captured in sales collateral.
- Create effective brochures, product specification sheets, impactful presentations, webinars, web site sections, and videos to drive sales and usage.
- Flawlessly execute lead generation and nurture campaigns to help build pipeline and close sales for library, higher education, and K-12 sales team.
- Manage our Salesforce and Pardot applications to effectively capture leads, manage email campaigns and provide data and analytics back to management about the effectiveness of campaigns and programs.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience. Higher-Ed, K-12 or library market preferred.
- Strong marketing generalist with digital, web, event, and video background.
- Agency experience desired.
- Very strong execution skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously often with competing priorities.
- Track record of implementing and measuring marketing and sales strategies with ability to report findings with actionable recommendations.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with design tools or willingness to learn.
- Excellent writing and communications skills with ability to vary voice/tone by segment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with comfort in negotiating deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Education or a related field is required. Advanced degree in business or education is a plus, but not required.