The Marketing Manager Innovation is responsible for developing the Chili's innovation pipeline for our key business initiatives Value & Family. The position works cross-functionally to develop initiatives that will drive traffic and guest experience.
- Manages the innovation strategy for Chili's brand with emphasis on Value & Family.
- Leverages consumer insights and research to build innovation plans for key business segments.
- Works cross-functionally with internal teams from ideation to test launch (Define, Design, Develop, Test, Evaluate).
- Partners closely with culinary and culinary ops teams throughout length of test(s) (deployment, check-ins and post analysis).
- Manages the testing calendar, creative briefs and execution of tests.
- Partners with cross-functional team to develop post-test(s) analysis and recommendation(s) for national calendar.
- Visits test restaurant(s) often to evaluate, provide guidance, and listen to/act on feedback for innovation tests.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications.
- 5-7 years marketing experience in brand management and product innovation within the restaurant or casual dining category; agency background ideal.
- Strong analytical skills; able to leverage data and insights to solve complex business problems
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence effectively with both with internal and external stakeholders.