Inkling is a mobile learning enablement platform built for employees who interact directly with their customers. It helps these frontline workers access the training and resources they need to quickly get up to speed in their roles at any time, from anywhere—and deliver excellent customer experiences.
At Inkling, we’re committed to helping the modern frontline workforce do their best work by making learning accessible—and are looking for top talent that shares our passion.
As our Marketing Manager, you’ll partner closely with our Senior Director of Marketing to create and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns to promote and celebrate our unique relationships with our clients. These programs will accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across all Inkling audiences. You will also develop and execute go-to-market plans for demand generation.
- Deploy successful integrated marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Manage the execution of various demand generation campaigns and initiatives to ensure the team stays organized, on track, and on schedule.
- Plan, manage, coordinate, and execute all webinar programs and 3rd party program initiatives.
- Define nurture journeys for different segments and lead those initiatives.
- Measure results across efforts and constantly find creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Create the content plan, in conjunction with the marketing team, ensuring that it syncs with quarterly goals
- Partner with our content writer to develop marketing collateral that tells stories in compelling, meaningful ways that generate influence and empower our audiences to emotionally connect to the Inkling product story.
- Identify, own, and implement ABM programs to improve the performance of the sales team with focus best practices and repeatability.
- 4+ years as a Marketer spanning both brand and direct response.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA a plus.
- Experience in marketing at a enterprise software company or technology company.
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals.
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Creative sense and good design taste.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- Experience with the following technologies: GoToWebinar, Sendoso, WordPress, Wistia and Adobe Creative Suite.
What we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Catered Lunch and Dinner
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone and Data Reimbursement
- 401(k) Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Near Public Transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.